Dietary analysis service
What is dietary analysis?
If you would like to see a nutritional breakdown of the content of your current diet, we can provide you with a fully comprehensive computerised analysis report. This will show you the calorie, fat (saturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated & trans fats), carbohydrate (sugar, alcohol, fibre & starch), protein, vitamin and mineral content of your diet using a 4-7 days food diary. This is a stand-alone service or it can be used in conjunction with a consultation for an additional cost. The analysis is presented in a comprehensive report with illustrative graphs and pie charts relating to your individual diet.
Why do I need dietary analysis?
- It can help to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current diet;
- You will find out if your diet is meeting your nutrition needs for macro and micronutrients in relation to recommended dietary reference values and optimal intake guidelines;
- Comprehensive Dietary analysis will help to pinpoint nutrient imbalances or potential deficiencies;
- You will discover how a lack of nutrients may be affecting your health
- you will learn how to improve your dietary intake.
What do I need to do?
You will need to download the app and record everything that you eat and drink for 4-7 days. The data is received and analysed by our nutritionist and you will receive a comprehensive report
How to order dietary analysis?